Seamen's Society for Children and Families Safe Passage Domestic Violence Program
To Volunteer, Contact:
Jessica Amyotte718-447-7740 x 4787
50 Bay StreetStaten Island, NY 10301
- Phone: 718-447-7740, 888-837-6687
- Fax: 718-273-4376
- Website: http://www.roots-wings.org
- Email: email@example.com
We are a non-residential domestic violence program within a community-based organization. We provide counseling, advocacy, and referrals to survivors of domestic violence 16 years old and older.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Richmond (Staten Island)
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: No
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.