Chautauqua Region Law Center
To Volunteer, Contact:
111 West Second StreetSuite 250Jamestown, NY 14701
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 1-866-664-4567
Southern Tier coordinates matching victims of domestic violence with attorneys willing to provide their services pro bono.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Chautauqua
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, Foreclosure, Child protection
- Populations Served: any victim of dv
- Opportunities For: Lawyers, Paralegals
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: Yes
- CLE credit for trainings: Yes
- Training / Supervision Comments: Related to psycho/social issues re dv.
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Client intake and screening, Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs)
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.