National Center for the Prosecution of Violence Against Women
To Volunteer, Contact:
44 Canal Center PlazaSuite 110Alexandria, VA 22314
- Map: maps.google.com
- Phone: 703.519.1695
- Fax: 703.836.3195
- Website: http://www.ndaa.org/apri/programs/vawa/vaw_home.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a National Technical Assistance Provider on the prosecution of violence against women (domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking) for prosecutors and allied professionals.
- Populations Served: Domestic Violence Victims
- Opportunities For: Lawyers
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Legal Research, Legislative or policy advocacy, Prepare legal education materials, Translate legal documents
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.