Southern Valley Alliance for Battered Women
To Volunteer, Contact:
P.O. Box 166551 East Park StreetBelle Plaine, MN 56011
- Phone: 952-873-4214
- Fax: 952-873-4673
- Website: http://southernvalleyalliance.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide services to battered women and their children who reside in Scott and Carver counties.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Carver, Scott
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, Civil protection orders: Initial proceeding, Contempt/Enforcement
- Populations Served: Domestic Violence Victims, Women
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Paralegals
- Need for non-English services: Spanish
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: Yes
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- Training / Supervision Comments: Volunteers need to be shortly briefed about how OFP's are handled in Scott and Carver counties.
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Litigation: Trial/Direct Representation
- Other Long Distance Opportunities: We would be open to exploring long distance options.
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.