Home Free/ Missions Inc.
To Volunteer, Contact:
3405 E. Medicine Lake Blvd.Plymouth, MN 55441
- Phone: 763-559-9008 business 763-559-4945 crisis
- Fax: 763-559-4945
- TTY: 763-559-4945
- Website: http://www.homefreeprograms.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A battered women's shelter.
- County(s) of Volunteer Opportunity: Hennepin
- Area of law: Family & Juvenile, Homeless, Housing, Immigration & Naturalization, Civil protection orders: Initial proceeding, Contempt/Enforcement, Criminal Defense, Criminal justice (e.g., victim compensation)
- Populations Served: Domestic Violence Victims
- Opportunities For: Law Students, Lawyers, Mentors, Paralegals
- Need for non-English services: Arabic, Cantonese Chinese, Chinese, Farsi, French, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Hmong, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Russian, Signers for the deaf: ASL, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai, Vietnamese
- Hours for Pro Bono Opportunities: Flexible
- Malpractice insurance is provided for volunteers: No
- Training Provided: Yes
- Training Required: No
- CLE credit for trainings: No
- CLE credit for pro bono: No
- Mentoring or supervision offered: No
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement: No
- Types of projects in need of Pro Bono help: Client counseling (e.g., brief advice), Draft legal documents (e.g., briefs), Translate legal documents
- Long Distance Opportunities: Conduct Research, Draft or Translate Legal Documents
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: No
Download this organization and add it to your address book.
Please report any corrections to this organization's information.