I-601A Waiver Update—What You Need to Know
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: AILA
This event takes place telephonically.
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
Stay updated as more AILA attorneys file and receive decisions on the newly minted I-601A waiver. What are attorneys seeing in decisions? What are the updates from the AILA USCIS Liaison Committee? Learn strategies and tips for filing!
- Current State of Waiver Adjudications --Separating Fact from Fiction and Working with AILA Liaison on Denials
- By the Numbers --How Many Waivers Have Been Filed?
- Evidence, Evidence, Evidence --What to Submit?
- Convictions? Where Do You Make the Argument That a Conviction Is Not a CIMT?
- *Jeff Joseph (dl), Denver, CO
- *Julie T. Emerick, AILA NBC Service Center Committee Chair, Chicago, IL
- *Raquel E. Hecht, Eugene, OR
- *Jason C. Mills, Fort Worth, TX
*Invited, not yet confirmed
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form. If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
- CLE Credit Comments: AILA will file for CLE and specialized credit in all jurisdictions with mandatory CLE and specialized requirements. More details about specific approvals will be available here closer to the seminar date.