Pathways to Postgraduate Public Interest Fellowships
- 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Washington Council of Lawyers
Georgetown University Law Center
- Special Programs
We are pleased to offer the return of the very popular summer program. Pathways is a "must" for law students interested in obtaining a fellowship after graduation. Our panelists for this program will be:
- David Zisser: Lawyer's Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Sterling Morris: EJW manager of fellowships and advancement
- Hillary Schnellner: EJW fellow, National Women's Law Center
- Jennifer: Associate, Partnership for Public Service.
And our Moderator will be Morgan Lynn, Career Counselor at GULC.
Please click here to register for this event.
Nancy LopezWashington Council of Lawyers(202) 942-5063
- Website: events.r20.constantcontact.com