Dealing with Difficult Clients
- 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: D.C. Bar Family Law Section
D.C. Bar Conference Center
- Legal Skills
We have all had them-- the clients who will not communicate, the clients who are facing outside stressors such as substance abuse or mental health issues, the clients with unrealistic expectations, the clients who refuse to pay and the clients who will not listen to our advice. This panel of experienced practitioners will offer suggestions and strategies for handling these and other challenges.
This "Off the Record" evening program is sponsored by the Family Law Section, in cosponsorship with the Administrative Law and Agency Practice Section, Antitrust and Consumer Law Section, Arts, Entertainment, Media and Sports Law Section, Courts, Lawyers, and the Administration of Justice, Labor and Employment Law Section, Law Practice Management Section, Litigation Section, and Real Estate, Housing and Land Use Section.
Remarks made during "Off the Record" programs may not be used for publication.
** This program is offered in a live webinar format
Please note: If webcasting service is disabled during the program, only audio transmission will be available for the remainder of that program. Also note: Webinar Information will be e-mailed to registrants 24 hours prior to the event.
Click here to register for this event.
- Katherine A. O'Rourke, Esquire, Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP
- Tonya J. Turner, Esquire, Director of Legal Services, Break the Cycle
- A Representative from the D.C. Office of Bar Counsel
- Sarah Connell, D.C. Office of the Attorney General (Moderator)
- Christopher M. Locey, Esquire, Kuder Smollar & Friedman PC (Moderator)
- **Webinar (Info. will be e-mailed to registrants) $50.00
- Administrative Law and Agency Practice Section $35.00
- Antitrust and Consumer Law Section $35.00
- Arts, Entertainment, Media and Sports Law Section $35.00
- Courts, Lawyers, and the Administration of Justice $35.00
- Family Law Section $35.00
- Government and Non-Profit Employees $20.00
- Labor and Employment Law Section $35.00
- Law Practice Management Section $35.00
- Litigation Section $35.00
- Non-Section Members $45.00
- Real Estate, Housing and Land Use Section $35.00
- Students $15.00
D.C. Bar Sections Office(202) 626-3463
- Website: www.dcbar.org