Washington Council of Lawyers' Law Firm Associates Roundtable: How does pro bono work fit into your career path?
Wednesday November 07
- By: Washington Council of Lawyers
- Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Covington & Burling LLP1201 Pennsylvania Ave NWWashington, DCMap: maps.google.com
Nancy LopezWashington Council of Lawyers(202) 942-5063
Law firm associates of every level are invited to attend the Washington Council of Lawyers' Law Firm Associates Roundtable entitled: How does pro bono work fit into your career path?
Discussion facilitators include:
- Mateo Caballero, Associate, Covington & Burling LLP
- Philip Horton, Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
- Betsy Howe, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- David Perez, Associate, Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson LLP
- Vytas Vergeer, Legal Director, Bread for the City
A light pizza dinner will be provided. There is no charge to attend, but please RSVP so that we know how many to expect.
The roundtable is a great opportunity to meet attorneys from other law firms who are committed to doing pro bono work, and learn what pro bono work can do for your professional development, partnership chances, and personal fulfillment. We hope you will join us!