Nonprofit Organizations 2017: Governance, Reporting, and Compensation Issues
- 9:00 AM - 12:45 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Practising Law Institute
Practising Law Institute - New York Center and Live Webcast
- Nonprofit / Community Development
This program will address the unique regulatory issues that impact the nonprofit sector. Expert faculty will discuss best practices, compliance issues and reporting obligations. To stay current with latest developments and to understand the complex rules governing the nonprofit sector, attend Nonprofit Organizations 2017: Governance, Reporting, and Compensation Issues.
What You Will Learn
• Governance and conflicts of interest compliance: regulations, enforcement and standards of accountability
• Compensation and excess benefit issues
• Financial reporting issues and best practices
Attorneys who represent nonprofit organizations, work for a nonprofit organization, or serve (or would like to serve) on a nonprofit board will find this program beneficial.
*Scholarship Available (see attached application)
PLI's Scholarship/Financial Hardship Policy: Full scholarships and discounts to attend PLI programs are available to pro bono attorneys, judges, judicial law clerks, law professors, attorneys 65 or older, lawyers, law students, librarians and paralegals who work for nonprofit organizations, legal services organizations or government agencies, and unemployed attorneys and others with financial hardships.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE-DC Credits Credit Status: Non-MCLE State CLE-VA Credits Credit Status: Approved Total Credits: 3.50 General: 3.50 CPE (NASBA) Credits Notes: PLI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Credit Status: Approved Total Credits: 3.50 Specialized Knowledge and Application: 2.50 Taxes: 1.00
Cia de LawrencePractising Law Institute2128245705
- Website: www.pli.edu
- Attachment(s): Scholarship_Application.pdf