Litigation Skills Series: Moving Documents into Evidence
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Washington Council of Lawyers
Arnold & Porter LLP
- Legal Skills
The Washington Council of Lawyers is pleased to host a two-hour brown bag litigation skills training session focused on the skills, laws, and best practices for moving documents into evidence. Through lecture and demonstration, we will review the essential elements of laying the proper foundation to get your documents before the court and into evidence.
We are delighted to feature as our lecturers:
- The Honorable Jennifer DiToro, Associate Judge, DC Superior Court
- Michael Satin, Counsel, Miller & Chevalier
- Vida Johnson, Visiting Associate Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center
The second hour of the training will be devoted to small group break-out sessions where you have a chance to practice your skills and receive feedback from experienced practitioners.
The cost for WCL Members is $24 - Non-members: $50
- CLE Credit Comments: MCLE credit for this program is pending in CA, NY, and VA. Similar programs have been approved for MCLE credit in the past, however MCLE credit currently is not guaranteed. We expect that attendees in other MCLE jurisdictions will be able to submit their own application for approval or, if appropriate, submit the New York certificate for reciprocity.
Nancy LopezWashington Council of Lawyers202-942-5063
- Website: www.wclawyers.org