Effective Practices for Veteran Court Mentor Programs
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Army OneSource Resource Center
A rising increase of Veterans with serious needs in our criminal justice system has led to the growth of Veteran Courts to help address these issues. As Veteran Courts are established throughout the country, sharing effective practices for establishing and managing Veteran Mentor Programs can help build a network of resources and models of best practice.
Please join this Army OneSource Resource Center webinar to learn about:
- Recruiting, screening, supervising and training Veteran Mentors
- Mentor training for women
- Tapping into resources for program effectiveness
- Making the case for support
- Guidelines for incentives and sanctions
- Jack O'Connor, Mentor Coordinator, Buffalo Veterans Treatment Court. Buffalo, New York
- Judge C. Eileen Moor, Associate Justice, California Court of Appeal, Santa Ana, California
Paul Freese, Jr., Vice President, Public Counsel, Los Angeles, California
To Register, click here.
- Website: www.aosresourcecenter.com