Legal Service Delivery Models for DACA and Beyond
Wednesday February 27
- By: Immigration Advocates Network
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Webinar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
- Website: www3.gotomeeting.com
This webinar is for directors, outreach workers, legal staff, and others interested in planning for and expanding services for DACA and beyond. It will discuss funding, staffing, materials, strategy, and structure, among other topics.
The panelists are:
- Barbara Hines, Clinical Professor, University of Texas School of Law
- Vanna Slaughter, Division Director, Catholic Charities of Dallas Immigration and Legal Services
- John Keller, Executive Director, Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota
- Leya Speasmaker, Field Support Coordinator, Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.
To register for this free webinar, please click here. After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.