Ethics Redux, a two-credit Ethics CLE
Friday October 29
- By: Volunteer Legal Services Project of Monroe County, Inc., ProBonoNY
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Hearing Room1st floorYates County CourthousePenn Yan, NYMap: maps.google.com
Linda KostinVolunteer Legal Services Project of Monroe County, Inc.585-295-5703
- Website: www.vlsprochester.org
Made possible thanks to the support of Seventh Judicial District Administrative Judge Thomas M. Van Strydonck, Ethics Redux will be broadcast live from Rochester's Hall of Justice to courthouses in the seven rural counties of New York's Seventh Judicial District. Join your fellow pro bono supporters for a panel discussion by Hon. Marian W. Payson, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Gregory J. Huether, Esq., Chief Counsel, Attorney Grievance Committee, Fourth Department and Christopher K. Werner, Esq., Boylan, Brown, Code, Vigdor & Wilson, LLP. Attendance at the live program in Rochester is limited to 30 attorneys, first come, first serve. In exchange for attending, attorneys agree to accept one pro bono case referral within one year or provide equivalent clinic service.
- CLE Credit Comments: Attorneys admitted less than 2 years must attend the live program in Rochester to receive CLE credit.
- Attachment(s): Free Ethics CLE 10.29.10 Flyer Wayne Ontario Livingston Seneca and Yates Counties.pdf