Thu Oct 14
- CLE Credit
- print friendly
Clean Slate & Pardon App Update (Hybrid Program - Washington)
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Washington County Bar Association
Washington County Bar Association
- Source: Pennsylvania > PA Pro Bono
- Training (non-CLE)
The Washington County Bar Association is hosting a hybrid program entitled Clean Slate & Pardon App Update on October 14, 2021 from 12:00 PM-1:00 PM.
The live program is being held at the Washington County Bar Association Office, 119 South College Street, Washington, PA 15301. Live attendance is limited to 10 persons.
Participants can also attend via Zoom meeting. Select this option on registration form.
The program is part of October's Pro Bono Month activities!
Attorneys who volunteer for one of four pro bono / low bono projects may waive CLE fee:
- Oct 29 Expungement Clinic
- Legal Aid Pardon Apps Project
- WCBA Pro Bono / Legal Aid Conflict Program
- WCBA Modest Means Program
- PA CLE (1s) - Pro Bono Service: Free
- PA CLE (1s) - WCBA Members: $30
- PA CLE (1s) - Attys not members of WCBA: $60
- AUDIT ONLY (No CLE Credit) : Free
- Lunch (In-Person Attendees): $12
- CLE Credit Comments:
One (1.0) Substantive PA CLE Credit.
Washington County Bar Association724-225-6710