Wed Oct 27
- Download to calendar
- print friendly
Introduction to Current Topics in Immigration Law (Virtual Event-Philadelphia)
- 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: HIAS Pennsylvania
- Source: Pennsylvania > PA Pro Bono
HIAS Pennsylvania is hosting a webinar entitled Introduction to Current Topics in Immigration Law on October 27, 2021 from 12:00 PM-1:30 PM Eastern.
Join the webinar to learn about three immigration topics that are in the news frequently. The program will cover:
- Humanitarian parole and refugee resettlement for Afghans;
- Temporary Protected Status for Haitians, Venezuelans and others; and
- Green card applications for recently arrived refugees.
Each type of immigration relief will be explained, and experts will describe the work that pro bono attorneys can do for clients in these areas. The presentation will last 90 minutes.?