Thu Oct 7
- print friendly
Family Law 103 Virtual Training
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association (VLP)
- Source: Massachusetts > MassProBono
- Bar Association
- Family Law/Matrimonial
- Training (non-CLE)
This training is not for those seeking legal help. If you are seeking legal help, please call our helpline.
This is the third training in our 4-part series. This training is best for either those who have attended our previous 2 trainings or practicing attorneys who want to understand more difficult aspects of family law.
This advanced family law training for volunteer attorneys will focus on the following:
- 1A Joint Petition for Divorce
- Custody/Support/Visitation for unmarried parents
- Modification of final court orders/judgments
- Co-Motions for modifications
- Contempt of court orders/judgments
Want to attend?