Promoting Mental Health in the Workplace During COVID-19
- 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Thrive NYC
This event takes place online.
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
In partnership with NYC Service, Thrive in Your Workplace is proud to present a webinar to support employees and their teams as well as volunteers manage emotional stress and anxiety during COVID-19.
This training will provide an overview of the profound and far-reaching mental health impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, its potential affect on on individual employee mental health and workplaces at large, and practical, evidence-based strategies to identify and cope with mental health challenges.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy self-talk
- Acceptance and Mindfulness practice
- Organizational approaches to support mental health
To register or for more information, click here.