Consumer Bankruptcy 2020: Nuts and Bolts
- 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Practising Law Institute
Practising Law InstituteMap:New York, NY
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
- Training (non-CLE)
Why You Should Attend
Consumer bankruptcy lawyers are the solution for millions of individuals facing financial difficulties. This half-day program will provide legal and practical information for both experienced consumer bankruptcy lawyers and lawyers who do not regularly practice in this field but are finding an increasing need to understand essential information in this area.
What You Will Learn
• View from the Bench and overview and key provisions of the Bankruptcy Code and Rules
• Views from the Office of the United States Trustee and Chapter 7 Trustee
• Key considerations and best practices for representing the Chapter 7 consumer debtor
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for attorneys practicing in consumer bankruptcy law. It is also designed for attorneys who do not regularly practice in this field, but find they are increasingly faced with bankruptcy issues and need a condensed version of the most essential legal issues and practice tips.
Practising Law Institute