Creative Outreach Strategies: How to Reach Communities During COVID-19 (Webinar)
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Immigration Advocates Network
- Source: Pennsylvania > PA Pro Bono
- Training (non-CLE)
The Immigration Advocates Network is hosting a webinar entitled Creative Outreach Strategies: How to Reach Communities During COVID-19 on October 27, 2020 from 2:00 PM-3:00 PM Eastern.
Learn how nonprofit organizations and legal service providers are innovating their outreach during the COVID-19 pandemic. The panelists will discuss their own programs and share their strategies and challenges to reach people who need legal help or information.
The panelists are:
- Alex Clark, Community Outreach Assistant/Montana Legal Services Association
- Hillie Teller, Assistant Director of the Community Outreach Program/ Legal Information for Families Today
- Cynthia Garcia, National Campaigns Manager for Community Protection, United We Dream.
Immigration Advocates Network