Clean Slate and Expungement: Free Virtual Workshop
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: United Way of Chester County, Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania, PA CareerLink of Chester County
Virtual EventMap:Norristown, PA
- Training (non-CLE)
LASP Staff Attorney Deborah Steeves will present information about record-clearing. Pennsylvania’s Clean Slate law allows certain criminal cases to be sealed – taken out of public view – so they cannot be used as barriers to employment, housing, etc. She will discuss:
- How to find out what is on your record in Pennsylvania (http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJ.aspx).
- Whether or not your record can be expunged or sealed.
- How to get help clearing your record.
Register for this free online workshop through PA CareerLink at this link: https://bit.ly/3jriGGE. On the morning of the event, a Zoom link will be emailed to you. (directions below).
Darshana ShyamsunderUnited Way of Chester County610-429-9400 x4112