Nuts & Bolts of Nonprofit Board Service (Philadelphia-Virtual Event)
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Philadelphia Bar Association
- Source: Pennsylvania > PA Pro Bono
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
- Nonprofit/Community Development
The Philadelphia Bar Association is presenting a program entitled Nuts & Bolts of Nonprofit Board Service via Live Webcast on October 29, 2020 from 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Eastern.
This CLE program will provide training on the basics of nonprofit board service, including charitable issues raised under state and federal laws for current board members.
Experienced faculty will highlight:
- Fiduciary duties of nonprofit board members
- Tax laws applicable to nonprofits
- Particular Pennsylvania laws related to charitable and nonprofit organizations of which board members should be aware
This discussion will offer guidance to attorneys interested in serving on a nonprofit board and introduce them to the role of a Board of Directors and the laws governing nonprofits.
Noel A. Fleming, Esq. and Kayci D. Petenko, Esq.
Founding Partners, Fleming Petenko Law, Philadelphia
Login link and materials will be provided electronically late afternoon the day before the program.
- CLE Credit Comments:
1 SUB credit
Philadelphia Bar Association(215) 238-6300