DC Pro Bono Week 2020: Coding Justice
- 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Washington Council of Lawyers
Coding Justice is an annual DC Pro Bono Week collaboration event that explores creative solutions to traditional legal problems. This year a collection of professionals outside the legal sector will lead a discussion on serving clients remotely.
Join us for a conversation about creative and innovative ways to engage clients. Our panel includes:
- Laura Meyers, Ph.D., President & CEO, Planned Parenthood of Metropolitan Washington, DC
- Yavar Moghimi, MD, Medical Director, Behavioral Health, AmeriHealth Caritas Family of Companies
- Lucy Sgroi, LICSW, School-Based Mental Health Therapist
- Cailtin F. McCarthy, Director of Education, Associates and Corporate Partnerships, Environmental Law Institute
- Thomas Shull, MS, CCC-SLP, Center for Interpersonal Studies and Innovation, MGH Institute of Health Professions
We’ll learn how they adapted and the strategies and tools they employ to serve their clients in this new virtual reality.
And join the conversation on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook using#DCProBono20!
Washington Council of Lawyers