Modification of Child Custody Orders
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: Los Angeles Law Library
- Family Law/Matrimonial
- Community Education/Outreach
- Training (non-CLE)
Learn how to request a modification to an existing custody or visitation order, and the factors the court considers in deciding such requests. Learn about the documents required to make a request for modification and how to respond to an opposition to your request.
- What to consider prior to filing for a modification
- How to make a request with the court
- Scheduling a mandatory mediation with Family Court Services
- How to handle responsive documents from the opposing party
- What to expect at the hearing
- And more!
- CLE Credit Comments:
Los Angeles Law Library