Schenectady County Free Virtual Ask-A-Lawyer Clinic
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Legal Aid Society Northeastern New York
Virtual EventMap:Schenectady, NY
- Family Law/Matrimonial
- Community Education/Outreach
Schenectady County FREE Virtual Ask-A-Lawyer Clinic
Tuesday, October 13, 2020 • 4:00 – 6:00 pm
32 slots available – 30 minutes each, for Schenectady County Residents only
Call in advance to schedule:
- 518-462-6765 for help with civil legal questions regarding: landlord-tenant, foreclosure, special education, public benefits, SNAP (food stamps), and/or unemployment.
- 518-435-1770 for help with civil legal questions regarding: family law, domestic violence, immigration, trusts and estates, and/or bankruptcy.
A link to a private online meeting room will be provided once you have scheduled your slot.
The Legal Project – @thelegalproject
Albany Law School – @AlbanyLaw
Legal Aid Society of Northeastern New York – @LASNNY
Schenectady County Bar Association
Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association
Legal Aid Society Northeastern New York
- Attachment(s): Ask-A-Lawyer_Clinic.pdf