Fri Oct 23
- CLE Credit
- print friendly
10/23 Workers’ Compensation Fall Update: A Time-Honored Tradition - Webcast
- 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Mountain Time (US & Canada)
- By: Colorado Bar Association
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
As always, fall brings us two very important traditions --pumpkin spice lattes and the CBA-CLE Workers’ Compensation Fall Update! Join us, as we delve into specific workers’ compensation law updates for our COVID-19 world. Whether you have been practicing two months or two decades, this conference has something for every labor and employment law practitioner. Come engage and gain insights on timely and relevant issues:
- Division of Workers’ Compensation Update from Director Paul Tauriello will present the latest from the Office of Administrative Courts from Judge Timothy Nemechek
- COVID-19 and Privacy--What are the privacy rights and issues related to discovery in COVID-19 claims?
- Ethics of Social Media Discovery-What CAN I use and not use?
- Case Law Update
Please note that all Home Study products will be available approximately 2 weeks after the date of the live program.
For more information on this seminar, please contact Megan Rippentrop at email@example.com or call (303) 860-0608
- CLE Credit Comments: 7 CLE Credit
Colorado Bar Association