Returning to Work Safely: OSHA’s Current COVID-19 Guidance and Other “Hot” Safety and Health Topics
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Practising Law Institute
WebinarMap:n/a, United States
- Source: National Disaster Legal Aid > National Disaster Legal Aid Advocacy Center
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
From the start of the COVID-19 pandemic OSHA has been actively publishing various materials to assist employers with addressing issues related COVID-19 in the workplace. As the weeks turned to months in the pandemic, OSHA’s guidance was subject to change taking into account numerous factors such as community transmission rates, industry, and employee risk level. This Briefing will focus on current OSHA COVID-19 guidance as many employers continue the return to work transition. In addition, other significant OSHA developments affecting employers will be addressed.
Please join John S. Ho, former OSHA trial attorney and Chair of Cozen O’Connor’s OSHA Practice as he discusses:
COVID-19 and the General Duty Clause
Best practices for returning to work safely
Industry specific guidance
Recording and reporting confirmed COVID-19 cases
Addressing whistleblower and retaliation concerns
Other significant “hot” issues
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE credit is available in some jurisdictions. Please see the registration page for more information.