Law Firm Pro Bono Roundtable
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Public Interest Law Initiative
Public Interest Law Initiative
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
- Law Firm
Every year, the Law Firm Pro Bono Roundtable brings together law firm pro bono leaders to discuss pro bono opportunities and challenges and to share best practices and strategies for successful pro bono programs.
- Exploring PILI’s Illinois Free Legal Answers Program
- Responding to Today’s and Preparing for the Next Crisis
- Balancing the Desire for Systemic Change with the Everyday Needs of Legal Aid Clients
- Overcoming Challenges of Remote Pro Bono Service
This program is complimentary and attendees will recieve 1.5 hours of CLE credit subject to approval. Information to join the program virtually will be sent when you register. Check back here as the date gets closer for more information about the program agenda.
Advance registration is required to receive the Zoom Link. If you have any questions or problems with the form, please contact Sophia Vagnone by email or 312-832-5136.
Sophia VagnonePublic Interest Law Initiative312-832-5136