Altus Bonus Pro Bono Week CLE Training
- 12:55 PM - 4:10 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc. (Altus Office)
Southwest Oklahoma Technology Center
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
The Altus Office will offer a free CLE seminar on Thursday, October 24, 2019, at the Southwest Oklahoma Technology Center, 711 W. Tamarack, Altus, Oklahoma.
The seminar presenter will be Robin Moore, Attorney, Oklahoma Department of Mental Health. Topics included are as follows:
1. Coercive Caring: Protective Custody, Emergency Detention, Civil Commitment, and Outpatient Orders.
2. Confidentiality: Navigating the Complex Intersection of the Right to Privacy and Obligation to Disclose.
The OBA MCLE Commission has approved this course for 3.5 credit hours, no ethics included.
- CLE Credit Comments: The OBA MCLE Commission has approved this course for 3.5 credit hours, no ethics included.
Norma ParsonsLegal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
- Attachment(s): Altus_October_2019_CLE_Agenda.pdf