Community Lawyering and Pro Bono Service
- 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Chicago Bar Association , Chicago Bar Foundation
The Chicago Bar Assocation
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
- Nonprofit/Community Development
Community lawyers work collaboratively in the communities they serve to better understand legal needs and deliver accessible and impactful legal services. How can pro bono lawyers join and support this growing movement? Hear from lawyers who have worked to build community-centered programs and practices and learn how you can support these efforts. Continental breakfast will be provided. 1 hour of CLE credit subject to approval.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1 hour of CLE credit subject to approval.
Chicago Bar Association