Ethics and Professionalism - Video Replay Denver
- 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Mountain Time (US & Canada)
- By: Denver Bar Association Metro Volunteer Lawyers (MVL), Peer Professionalism Assistance (PPA) Group
S1 - East Huddle Room
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
Ethics and Professionalism
Competence, Civility, Integrity, and Commitment to the Rule of Law
Co-sponsored by the Peer Professionalism Assistance (PPA) Group
- Brush Up on How You Should Behave and How You Must Behave to Maintain Your License to Practice Law
- Explore with Your Highly Respected Faculty the Meaning of Ethical Conduct and Professionalism in Today’s Legal Practice
- Bench and Bar Insights, Interactive Scenarios, Solutions and Strategies are Included in this Half Day Program
Competence, civility, integrity, and commitment to the rule of law, justice and to the public good. Explore and master these fundamentals of lawyer professionalism and ethical conduct at this always popular half-day program. Learn through examples and discussion how you should behave, plus, how you must behave to maintain your license to engage in a contemporary law practice. Be prepared for your expert faculty to push the discussion and to equip you with solutions and strategies for handling difficult issues with professional discretion.
Attend and benefit now and in the future from this creative program of the Peer Professionalism Assistance (PPA) Group.
Be a lawyer who engages in high level professional behavior!
- CLE Credit Comments: General Credits: 4.00 Ethics Credits: 4.00