Bridge the Gap - Uncontested Divorce
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: New York State Unified Court System
NYC Civil Court
- Source: New York
- Family Law/Matrimonial
Ethics, skills, professional practice, and more! Help some of New York’s most disadvantaged civil litigants obtain due process of law. Participants are supervised on site by attorneys with expertise in Consumer Debt, Family, Divorce and Housing law.
- Interview clients;
- Represent clients in court;
- Negotiate with opposing counsel; and
- Argue before a judge.
To register, email Bridgegap@nycourts.gov or call (646) 386-5425
Limited Seating—Registration Required to guarantee your seat!
- CLE Credit Comments: 21.5 Total CLA credits: 10.5 Professional Practice Credits, 8 Skills Credits, 3 Ethics Credits plus earn up to 10 additional pro bono service CLE credits
- Attachment(s): Bridgethegap.Oct2019pdf.pdf