Representing Clients in Bankruptcy
- 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Legal Action of Wisconsin Volunteer Lawyers Project
Goodman Community Center
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
- Pro Bono Program/Legal Services Organization
Representing Clients in Bankruptcy (6.0 CLE Credits)
Presented by: Attys. David Krekeler and Kristin Sederholm
(Krekeler Strother, S.C.)
Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Agenda: Bankruptcy Basics & Completing a Ch. 7 Bankruptcy Petition
This CLE is free for pro bono attorneys who volunteer with Legal Action. Please contact Maggie Niebler-Brown with questions regarding this project or training.
- CLE Credit Comments: 6.0 CLE Credits
Maggie Niebler-BrownLegal Action of Wisconsin608-256-3304