Public Interest Law Initiative's Sangamon County Expungement & Record Sealing Summit (REGISTRATION REQUIRED)
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Land of Lincoln Legal Aid, Public Interest Law Initiative (PILI), Goodwill Career Center, Sangamon County Bar Association, Sangamon County Circuit Clerk Paul Palazzolo
Memorial Center for Learning & Innovation
- Community Organization
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
- Pro Bono Program/Legal Services Organization
Attorneys will be trained on how to analyze records and will be given the opportunity to work on analyzing a case with experienced attorneys assisting them.
Friday, October 18, 2019 from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Sangamon County Courthouse, Second Floor Board Room
Trainers: Sue Simone, Director of Litigation at Land of Lincoln Legal Aid, and Daniel Mosher Assistant State’s Attorney from Sangamon County
1.0 hours of CLE credit will be provided, subject to approval.
Other volunteers are needed to assist during the summit with registration and summit logistics
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.0 hours of CLE credit will be provided, subject to approval.
Public Interest Law Initiative (PILI)312-832-5127