Thu Sep 19
- Download to calendar
- print friendly
Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta: Providing Scholarships & Other Financial Aid
- 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta, Inc.
Mansour Conference Center
- Pro Bono
Providing Scholarships & Other Financial Aid
Many 501(c)(3) organizations provide scholarships or other financial assistance to individuals or would like to do so but have questions about how to set up such programs. This webcast will address the following issues:
- What constitutes a scholarship versus other types financial assistance;
- The laws which affect the awarding of scholarships, including the type of reporting required by the IRS;
- Best practices for designing and setting up scholarships/financial assistance programs; and
- Best practices for maintaining and managing scholarships/financial assistance programs.
Presenter: Ashely Halfman, PrintPack