From Work, to the Pharmacy and Then Home: A Well-Being Approach to Depression and Anxiety
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: American Bar Association
OnlineMap:New York, NY
- Source: New York
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
Join our experts as they discuss depression, anxiety, and stress and the steps to foster well-being.
List Price: $195.00
ABA Member Price: $150.00
Sponsor Member Price: $95.00
Want to save more?
to see if you qualify for a lower rate.
Members save $45.00 or more
According to recent studies, over 1 in 3 attorneys struggle with depression, anxiety, or overwhelming stress, and the numbers continue to rise. The National Task Force on Lawyer Well-Being describes these findings as incompatible with a sustained legal profession: “To be a good lawyer, one has to be a healthy lawyer.” But what does that really mean?
Join our experts, an Integrative Psychiatrist and an attorney with depression, as they discuss:
- The neurobiology of depression, anxiety, and overwhelming stress
- The roles of workplace, personal resilience, and medication in cause and solution
- Steps firms and individuals can take to turn the tide and foster well-being
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.50 General CLE Credit Hours