Establishing a Social Group in Asylum Claims
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- By: Immigrant Legal Resource Center
This event will take place online
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
This webinar will focus on establishing a social group and proving nexus in asylum claims. We will highlight hot topics in social group analysis, including recent decisions by the Attorney General and Board of Immigration Appeals. We will also focus on best practices for preparing and presenting claims in the Immigration Court and Asylum Office. This webinar presumes basic knowledge of asylum law, including understanding the key elements of an asylum claim.
- Recent events and decisions concerning asylum claims
- Best practices for preparing and presenting asylum claims
To register for this event, please click here.