2018 Celebrate Pro Bono Seminar - OKC - October 16, 2018 (Tuesday)
- 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
Oklahoma Bar CenterMap:Oklahoma City, OK
- Source: Oklahoma > probono.net/OK
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
October 16, 2018: Celebrate Pro Bono!
Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma hosts the annual Celebrate Pro Bono CLE for Volunteer Attorneys at Oklahoma Bar Center, 2900 N Lincoln Blvd, Oklahoma City. Free for lawyers and paralegals actively serving Legal Aid's Pro Bono Program or wanting to become a volunteer.
- Adult & Minor Guardianships, Dan Woska, Attorney at Law
- Elder Law: Impact of the Family, Melissa Brooks, Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma
- Bankruptcy Basics, Rick Goralewicz, Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, and Tim Barbour, Attorney at Law
- Bankruptcy & Divorce, Rick Goralewicz, Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, and Tim Barbour, Attorney at Law
- Uniform Parentage Act, Janet Johnson, Child Support Services
- VAWA, U Visas, and Emerging Issues in Immigration, Milissa Tipton-Dunkins, Attorney at Law, and Melissa Lujan, Attorney at Law