State Bar of Texas Poverty Law Conference: Pro Bono Coordinators Retreat - Utilizing Disaster Volunteers: Best Practices
- 8:30 AM - 9:45 AM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: State Bar of Texas
Omni Austin Hotel at SouthparkMap:Austin, TX
- Source: National Disaster Legal Aid > National Disaster Legal Aid Advocacy Center
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
Speakers: Jai Collier, Mary Chisolm Rios & Pablo Almaguer
This panel will review the Hurricane Harvey Disaster Legal Services Response, National Momentum towards mobilizing Disaster Legal Aid Volunteers through large clearing houses, and major lessons learned.
- CLE Credit Comments: A full year's worth of CLE credit at a cost that can't be beat, and of the quality that you've come to expect from the Legal Access Division of the State Bar.
800.204.2222, (ext. 1863)
- Attachment(s): Dis._Track_-_PovLaw_2018.pdf