Thu Dec 8-
Fri Dec 09
- CLE Credit
- Download to calendar
- print friendly
2016 AILA Fundamentals of Immigration Law Conference
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- By: American Immigration Lawyers Association
Disney's BoardWalk InnMap:Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
On December 8–9, AILA will present two days of live sessions. Attend these sessions in-person at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn. Sessions are led by immigration law experts who will show you how to prepare visa applications and petition packages, and will offer tips based on years of experience, including how to identify and analyze “red flags.” You will also learn proven strategies for working with the many government agencies and regulatory bodies that oversee, interpret, and enforce immigration law, regulations, and policy. Your registration includes admission to CLE Sessions, an electronic copy of the conference handbook, opportunities to network, and a copy of the attendee list. In addition, registrants will receive 13 pre-recorded training sessions from the 2016 AILA Annual Conference. See the conference program for the full list.
Register here. Online registration ends Monday, December 05, 2016. Onsite registration will be available. You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card. If you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form. If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
- CLE Credit Comments: AILA will file for CLE credits in appropriate jurisdictions. Eligible participants can receive up to 21 total credits (including, 1 ethics credit) in 50 minute jurisdictions and up to 17.5 total credits (including, 1 ethics credit) in 60 minute jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and CLE codes provided at each session via webCLE. More information on jurisdictions approving this program for CLE credit will be available closer to the conference date. Live attendance must be recorded by December 16, 2016. This deadline does not apply to the download format. Please note, CLE credits not reported on webCLE by the published deadline will be subject to an administrative late fee to cover incurred costs.