Wed Dec 7
- CLE Credit
- Download to calendar
- print friendly
Clients from Other Cultures: Traps & Tips
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: MSBA Probate and Trust Law Section
President's Room/Minnesota State Bar AssociationMap:Minneapolis, MN
- Source: Minnesota > ProJusticeMN.org
- Community Education/Outreach
An interactive discussion of the complexities of working with clients from "other" cultures. Advice based on decades of international work: ranging from Japan advice to "drink the green tea" to living on the Navajo reservation and being the "other", to wearing abaya robes in Saudi Arabia.
Lunch and registration will begin at 11:30 a.m. The program will begin at 12:00 p.m.
Presenter: Barbara R Hauser LLC
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.0 Elimination of Bias CLE Credit applied for | Event Code: TBA
- Website: www.mnbar.org