Pro Bono Series for Law School Professionals: Starting or Developing a Pro Bono Program – Internal Support – Part 1 (Webinar)
Thursday October 10
- By: Equal Justice Works
- Time: 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Online Webinar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
Equal Justice Works
- Website: www1.gotomeeting.com
- Source: Pennsylvania
Equal Justice Works is hosting a three-part series of panels on law school pro bono, a hot topic on campuses across the nation. Part 1 of the series will take place on Thursday, October 10, 2013 from 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm Eastern.
Hear from experts from schools that vary geographically, in size, and in their available resources. Topic discussed include:
- A brief overview of potential pro bono models.
- Spreading the word and gaining support on your campus - with whom you should work, and how: administration, faculty, students, community partners.
- Key components of any pro bono program, including tracking hours and soliciting feedback from participants.
- Jill Friedman, Acting Assistant Dean for Pro Bono and Public Interest, Rutgers School of Law - Camden
- Alexis Martinez-Fedrizzi, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, Elon University School of Law
- Nic Rangel, Post-Graduate Pro Bono Fellow, Albany Law School