Taking a Case with Human Rights Initiative
- 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Central Time (US & Canada)
- By: Human Rights Initiative of North Texas
Human Rights Initiative of North Texas, Inc.
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
- Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE)
- Pro Bono Program/Legal Services Organization
Human Rights Initiative Of North Texas' (HRI) mission is to promote international human rights through local service to refugees and immigrants who have suffered human rights abuses. HRI recruits and trains legal professionals to provide pro bono representation for our clients through its William O. Holston Jr. Pro Bono Program. This training is for attorneys to take cases with our organization for VAWA, U Visa, SIJS, and Asylum cases. This is a free event, with HRI providing drinks and snacks. Please bring your own bag lunch.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 credit hours with .25 Ethics Hours
Elisabeth HagbergHuman Rights Initiative of North Texas214-855-0520
- Website: www.hrionline.org