Seminar: Recent Jurisprudence in Notary Law and Practice
- 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- By: Pro Bono Inc. Servicios Voluntarios Del Colegio De Abogados
- Pro Bono Program/Legal Services Organization
A practitioner of the legal profession in Puerto Rico is, in many instances, also a Notary Public. The practice of that profession is of the Latin tradition, which invests the notary as a public servant and custodian of public legal instruments. This seminar will go over the most recent jurisprudence by the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico and will be offered free of charge for Pro Bono vounteers by Prof. Belen Guerrero, of the Universidad de Puerto Rico Law School.
- CLE Credit Comments: The seminar has been approved by the Continuous Legal Education Board of the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico for a total of three (3) credits, that will be adjudicated for complete attendance to the seminar.
Luis E. Rodriguez-LebronPro-Bono, Inc. Servicios Voluntarios del Colegio de Abogados787-723-4171
- Website: www.probonopr.org
- Attachment(s): Anuncio_Seminario_Resumen_de_Jurisprudencia_Notarial_29_oct..doc