Unraveling Aggravated Felonies and Crimes Involving Moral Turpitude
Wednesday August 05
- By: CLINIC
- Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
This event takes place onlineWebinar/Teleseminar, United States
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
In this webinar, Tanika Vigil and Rachel Naggar will discuss the changing landscape of what constitutes moral turpitude and how to assess whether your client’s conviction might be a Crime Involving Moral Turpitude, or CIMT.
- Components to criteria for moral turpitude
- Common categories of aggravated felonies
- Recent developments in case law
To register for this event, or for more information, click here.