A Panel Discussion on Comprehensive Immigration Reform
Monday March 11
- By: Lawyers' Committee Immigrant Justice Program
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Morrison & Foerster LLP425 Market StreetSan Francisco, CAMap: maps.google.com
Audrey DanielThe Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights
- Website: www.lccr.com
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
- Robin Goldfaden, Senior Attorney, Immigrant Justice, LCCR (moderator)
- Bill Ong Hing, Professor of Law, USF School of Law, Founder & General Counsel, Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Cecillia Wang, Director, ACLU Immigrants' Rights Project
- Laura Lopez, Napa Valley Dream Team Member
Lunch will be served.
- CLE Credit Comments: MCLE credit – 1 hour. The Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights certifies that this activity has been approved for MCLE credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1 hour general credit.