Training: Represent a Disabled Veteran Pro Bono before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
Friday October 26
- By: Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
- Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP, Louis D. Brandeis Conference Center155 Seaport BoulevardBoston, MAMap: maps.google.com
Louis GeorgeVeterans Consortium Pro Bono Program(202)621-5685
- Website: www.vetsprobono.org
- Source: Massachusetts > Volunteer Lawyers Project of the Boston Bar Association
The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program is seeking volunteer lawyers to assist veterans who claim entitlement to VA benefits. You are invited to attend our upcoming training seminar in Boston, MA to learn about representing a veteran in this unique area of law.
When: Friday, October 26, 2012
Where: Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Cost: Free (in exchange for handling one appeal pro bono)
• Lawyers receive a day of free training, a veterans law manual, and on-going access to a mentor lawyer
• In return for the free seminar, the lawyer agrees to take a screened case before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
• Lawyers do not need prior experience
• Lawyers to not need to reside near the Court
To register for the training seminar, please complete the training application form at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HBZH2HT.
For more information about the Program, or if you have questions about the training. contact Louis J. George, Director of Outreach & Education, Veterans Consortium Pro Bono Program, email@example.com, (202) 621-5679 or Jolene Duncan Gould, firstname.lastname@example.org, (202)621-5685. We also encourage you to visit our website at http://www.vetsprobono.org. Thank you!