Nonparent Family Law CLE and Child Support CLE
Friday January 20
- By: Volunteer Legal Services Project of Monroe County, Inc.
- Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Monroe County Bar Association’s Rubin Center for Education1 West Main Street, Fifth FloorRochester, NY
Mary Beth ConwayVolunteer Legal Services Project of Monroe County, Inc.585-295-5701
- Website: www.vlsprochester.org
- Source: New York > Rochester / Finger Lakes
VLSP will present the Nonparent Family Law CLE to help volunteer attorneys handle cases representing nonparents seeking custody, visitation, adoptions and guardianships.
VLSP will present the Child Support CLE to help prepare attorneys to handle establishing, enforcing and modifying support obligations under the child support guidelines. The seminar will include an update on the Child Support Standards Act, new developments, cases and trends.
These are transitional MCLE programs and are appropriate for newly admitted as well as experienced attorneys.
This VLSP CLE is free of charge in exchange for a commitment to handle one (1) VLSP pro bono family law case.
For more information about this seminar, contact Mary Beth Conway at 295-5707 or Marlene Attardo at 295-5712, at VLSP.
- CLE Credit Comments: Nonparent Family Law Training – 3.0 hours (1.5 - Professional Practice, 1.5 – Skills). Child Support Training - 3.0 hours (1.5 - Professional Practice, 1.5 – Skills).
- Attachment(s): CLE Training doc -MBC.doc