Third Annual New Jersey Pro Bono Conference (Free)
Thursday May 06
- By: Corporate Counsel Pro Bono Coordinators, New Jersey Corporate Counsel Association, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Time: 8:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
NJ Law CenterNew Brunswick, NJ
- Website: www.njsba.com
- Source: New York
New Jersey's Third Annual Pro Bono Conference brings together the legal community to discuss how we can embrace all of the changes happening around us while still making a positive impact on those in need. The conference will provide an opportunity to learn about:
- ways to ensure that pro bono efforts are having the most significant impact possible;
- best practices from law firms, legal departments and public interest organizations on increasing pro bono involvement and expanding participation beyond an organization's initial core group of volunteers;
- the ethical obligations to the justice system and to pro bono clients; and how the legal community can work collaboratively, including partnerships between legal departments and law firms, to pool resources and address critical legal needs.
Through plenary sessions, panels and networking opportunities, the conference provides a wide range of learning and sharing experiences for all attendees, including corporate counsel, private lawyers, law firms, pro bono and legal services program staff, judges and others.