LAAC Armchair Training: Foreclosure Series: Foreclosure Prevention: Litigation Strategies
Tuesday, October 30
- By: National Housing Law Project *
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Online, CAMap: maps.google.com
- Source: CALegalAdvocates > CALegalAdvocates.org
Kent Qian, National Housing Law Project
This webinar covers legal claims that homeowners may bring to save their homes from foreclosure. We will cover Civil Code 2923.5, breach of loan modification agreements, the tender rule, and the newly enacted Homeowner Bill of Rights.
LAAC recognizes that the GoTo Webinar platform may not be accessible to all advocates. We are happy to accommodate any of your accessibility needs. Please let us know in the registration process if you have a request.
- CLE Credit Comments: This training is eligible for one hour of MCLE credit.
- Download this to your calendar